(The Friday Lunch Menu is usually updated by Tuesday or Wednesday.)
Lunch is served at 12:00 noon, but arrive early and watch arrivals or just hang out by the stone fireplace.
Friday, April 25, 2014
- A special Beef Roast Dinner
- Mashed potatoes & gravy
- Fresh frozen garden vegetables
- Bakery rolls, bread & butter
- Cakes, pies, ice cream sundaes
- Coffee, milk
- Soda available @ 75 cents ea.
Check out this image of the astounding Kitchen Crew!
Friday, April 18, 2012
- NO lunch at Iola on Good Friday
|These Friday lunches are open only to registered Associate Members of the Central County Flyers Association. Lifetime family membership is $10, payable at the door. (You must be a proponent of General Aviation.)
|Hey, if you have absolutely nothing else better to do with your time, here's a gallery of old Bill-Pix from past Lunch Menu pages. [Warning: 10MB of silly images]